I wrote this post on behalf of Mile High Farms and received free admission to thank me for my time. All views and opinions regarding Mile High Farms are my own and were not influenced by other sources.

If you are looking for a fun Fall festival perfect for little ones, Mile High Farms is definitely the place to be.  From the moment we pulled in, I knew this was a great festival.

It really bothers me when I go somewhere and have to pay for admission AND all the activities inside. But after you pay for your admission at Mile High Farms, the rest of the activities are free.  You just have to pay for food and pumpkins.

So what are the fun activities?  Mile High Farms thought of everything, including a petting zoo, jumpy house (Baby C’s favorite), train ride, bubbles, face painting, corn maze, hay rides and more! With all the exciting things to do, the lines were short, which made it so much more enjoyable for both kids and parents.

The hay ride took us through beautiful scenery where we got to see horses fairly close up.  And picking out our pumpkin was just as entertaining.  We picked out the biggest one we could find.  It weighed in at 25 pounds!

If you are thinking about visiting Mile High Farms, and I hope you do.  Be sure to wear festive Fall clothing (unlike us), because there are so many awesome photo scenes.

Thank you, Mile High Farms, for such a wonderful day filled with everlasting memories.  Now . . . off to carve this pumpkin!

What is yours or your child’s favorite part about Fall Festivals?

Related Posts

10 Comments on Adventures at Mile High Farms

1. Bumble Of Joy
    October 9, 2013 at 2:50 pm (3 years ago)

Sounds like a great time! I love Fall–the crisp weather, getting to wear my boots again, pumpkin picking, and apple picking. Of course the kids love Halloween and all the candy, good thing we have made it a practice that we don't let the kids eat any sticky candy (they will actually pick those out and just give them to us) and we ration the candy to a couple a day to make it last. ~Zi

• Mandi
      October 9, 2013 at 9:08 pm (3 years ago)

That's a great idea to get rid of the sticky candy and ration it. Baby C gets crazy with too much sugar, so I've been debating on whether or not to take her trick or treating, or just have her help me hand out candy to "big kids" this year.

2. Marthalynn
    October 10, 2013 at 6:20 pm (3 years ago)

How fun! And what special memories you're making with your family. My son loves the pumpkins and climbing on the haystacks. I love the amazing weather and photo ops!

• Mandi
      October 10, 2013 at 8:23 pm (3 years ago)

I love the weather too, Marthalynn!

3. Janet W.
    October 10, 2013 at 6:56 pm (3 years ago)

What a fun place to visit! We plan on going up to North GA to an apple picking orchard. Should be a great opportunity for great pictures like these!

• Mandi
      October 10, 2013 at 8:24 pm (3 years ago)

We've never been apple picking, but I've always wanted to. I hope you have a great time, Janet!

4. Olivia Douglass
    October 13, 2013 at 12:21 am (3 years ago)

Love it!! I'm always looking for new places to visit with the family. 😀

• Mandi
      October 13, 2013 at 7:35 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks, Olivia! Yes, you will definitely love Mile High Farms!

5. M Clark
    November 9, 2013 at 12:47 am (3 years ago)

That looks like a fun place to visit, much better than going to the supermarket to lick up a pumpkin. Thank you for sharing this review.

• Mandi
      November 9, 2013 at 8:50 pm (3 years ago)

Yes! Way more fun then the supermarket! Ha ha!